Customs Brokerage Services
- Import Operations
- Export Operations
- Organizing the Customs Tariff Schedule Position of goods
- Tax Calculation in Import Process
- Services related to Free Zone, Outward Processing and Inward Processing
- Temporary Import and ATA Carnet Transactions
- Foreign Trade Risk Based Control System (TAREKS) application and follow-up procedures
- TSE follow-up procedures
- Operations related to ITKIB
- Transactions related with Ministry of Health
- Transactions with the Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Livestock
- Providing Customized Reporting
Foreign Trade Consulting Services
- Customs and Foreign Trade Legislation Consultancy
- Application Consultancy for Documents Required by Import and Export Legislation
- Investment Legislation Consultancy
- Free Zones Legislation consultancy
- Internal and external processing traffic consultancy
- Legislation Consultancy and Ministry of Economy General Directorate of Importation (General Management) Permit Application Regarding Goods that can be imported as Refurbished or Used.
- Transit Trade Transactions:
IGM, being conclude with experienced staff on the transit trade and Turkey of goods not in free circulation from a customs office outside the Customs Territory of the process for another customs shipment to be made in the administration making process in accordance with the customs legislation.
- Digital Archive
The documents of the completed transactions are transferred to the digital archive in accordance with the requirements of the legislation.
Letter of Guarantee and Contracting Services:
Inward processing regime given to customs, investment incentive certificates, temporary acceptance, bonded warehouse, transit, on-board and similar transactions and follow-up of temporary or global collaterals, lack of documentation, work flow or lack or adequacy are performed by İGM.